What is stopping you from moving critical business functions to the cloud
25 November 2020
Online Event — Wednesday 25 November
TechFire presented first run research from Irish IT professionals, technical insights from expert speakers, from Oracle Ireland, and the direct experience of Vidatum and answered the burning question: What is stopping you from moving critical business functions to the cloud?
The panel answered questions, shared insights, and helped attendees learn why the time is right to reconsider those lingering applications that are now ready for the cloud.
– Introduction & background from Niall Kitson, Editor, TechCentral.ie
– Expert speakers from Oracle will explore why critical business functions are lagging behind in the move to the cloud, how to build the case to move the right workloads to the cloud quickly. and what can be learned from the companies who have made the leap.
– Customer interview with Simon Cullen, Vidatum.
– Panel discussion & Q&A
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Quarter of employees felling held back by underskilled colleagues
- AI still not ready to drive your car safely
- Is Europe missing out on a technological revolution?
- Lero’s Prof Mark Campbell and Apple’s latest car crash
- Apple finally puts brakes on Project Titan self-driving car
- Almost half of organisations already using generative AI – report
- Qualcom adds 25 jobs across Ireland, UK
- Crypto is coining it again
- Bitcoin trades at $61k a coin
- The art of innovation: InnovationOS