What is stopping you from moving critical business functions to the cloud
25 November 2020
Online Event — Wednesday 25 November
TechFire presented first run research from Irish IT professionals, technical insights from expert speakers, from Oracle Ireland, and the direct experience of Vidatum and answered the burning question: What is stopping you from moving critical business functions to the cloud?
The panel answered questions, shared insights, and helped attendees learn why the time is right to reconsider those lingering applications that are now ready for the cloud.
– Introduction & background from Niall Kitson, Editor, TechCentral.ie
– Expert speakers from Oracle will explore why critical business functions are lagging behind in the move to the cloud, how to build the case to move the right workloads to the cloud quickly. and what can be learned from the companies who have made the leap.
– Customer interview with Simon Cullen, Vidatum.
– Panel discussion & Q&A
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Nostra plans 35 jobs for cyber security centre of excellence in Ballybrit
- Over-reliance on ChatGPT could harm worker performance
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to add 150 jobs at global centre of excellence in Galway
- EXL expands establishes international business headquarters in Dublin
- Operational resilience: Changing practices and familiar themes as DORA looms
- AWS teases AI features on the horizon, as Amazon Bedrock becomes generally available
- Kwayga.com closes €1m funding round
- Managed services revenues tipped to exceed $472bn this year
- European Commission says plain old telephone service is plain out of date
- Facebook’s latest attempt to make VR happen and Space Week previewed