What is stopping you from moving critical business functions to the cloud
25 November 2020
Online Event — Wednesday 25 November
TechFire presented first run research from Irish IT professionals, technical insights from expert speakers, from Oracle Ireland, and the direct experience of Vidatum and answered the burning question: What is stopping you from moving critical business functions to the cloud?
The panel answered questions, shared insights, and helped attendees learn why the time is right to reconsider those lingering applications that are now ready for the cloud.
– Introduction & background from Niall Kitson, Editor, TechCentral.ie
– Expert speakers from Oracle will explore why critical business functions are lagging behind in the move to the cloud, how to build the case to move the right workloads to the cloud quickly. and what can be learned from the companies who have made the leap.
– Customer interview with Simon Cullen, Vidatum.
– Panel discussion & Q&A
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Shemas Eivers appointed as chairman of Sidero
- Netherlands urges citizens to prepare survival kits in case hackers target critical infrastructure
- Insight researchers lead development of European data marketplace
- National Broadband Ireland gets seventh ISO certification in two years
- Spanish spyware outfit uncovered, develops exploits for Windows, Chrome, and Firefox
- KTI announces winners of Impact Awards
- The TechRadio Toy Show 2022
- Meta fine includes a meta lesson for every business
- Renewable energy developer opens new offices in Cork
- Google most desirable place to work in tech for female coders – survey