WHAT WE DO...
TechFire briefings are moderated by TechCentral.ie editor Niall Kitson, delivered in a relaxed and informal interview style. These briefings have consistently attracted IT professionals since 2009, based on their trust in our technology media brands which have been serving the IT sector for more than 35 years.
Some of our previous host partners
IT Pros Subscribed to TechFire
Events a year
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are our clients are saying about us?
Absolutely relevant and excellent in content – the sessions provide a truly independent assessment/view on the related in scope topics – the presenters being leaders in their fields – so excellent and relevant materials delivered in a professional manner.
Optimising your reach through thought leadership
From market research to campaign management to production, we cover it all.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- AWS teases AI features on the horizon, as Amazon Bedrock becomes generally available
- Kwayga.com closes €1m funding round
- Managed services revenues tipped to exceed $472bn this year
- European Commission says plain old telephone service is plain out of date
- Facebook’s latest attempt to make VR happen and Space Week previewed
- Vodafone Foundation, Girl Guides partner to teach digital skills to older people
- The Green case for data centres doesn’t stack up
- Google officially opens first phase of Bolands Mills development
- What ChatGPT’s latest updates mean for business users
- Servecentric saves equivalent of 13 tonnes of CO2 through IT refurbishment