WHAT WE DO...
TechFire briefings are moderated by TechCentral.ie editor Niall Kitson, delivered in a relaxed and informal interview style. These briefings have consistently attracted IT professionals since 2009, based on their trust in our technology media brands which have been serving the IT sector for more than 35 years.
Some of our previous host partners
IT Pros Subscribed to TechFire
Events a year
WHAT THEY SAY...
What are our clients are saying about us?
Absolutely relevant and excellent in content – the sessions provide a truly independent assessment/view on the related in scope topics – the presenters being leaders in their fields – so excellent and relevant materials delivered in a professional manner.
Optimising your reach through thought leadership
From market research to campaign management to production, we cover it all.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Bitwarden users raise alarm over ‘highly convincing’ Google malvertising risks
- Dell snaps up cloud orchestration start-up Cloudify
- Inability to switch off cited as the biggest obstacle to productivity in Irish workplaces
- FBI’s landmark takedown of Hive ransomware ‘unlikely’ to land significant impact
- AI and the science of ageing with Nuritas’ Robert Radford
- Find innovative solutions to customers’ business challenges with a career in GIS
- Fraud detection start-up raises $25m to help companies build digital trust
- DCU launches machine learning module for undergraduates
- Dutch hacker steals data from virtually entire population of Austria
- The Mill claims €37.7m contribution to local economy