Hyper converged Infrastructure
6 July 2019
How can I modernise my infrastructure on a platform that will simplify the future?
Complexity dogs the data centre.
Whether on premises, or in the increasingly multi cloud world, the range of applications, interfaces, services and data sources has increased to near unmanageable levels. The task of managing, integrating and ensuring efficiency and resilience across these digital assets has become a risk for already stretched IT operations.
Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) offers a means for IT teams to deploy and operate reliable, flexible and resilient infrastructure to ensure that enterprise transformation ambitions can be met and exceeded.
With vendors offering certified architectures of standardised hardware, software and management stacks, complexity can be tamed.
TechFire, in association with Island Networks and Cisco, will explore how HCI can not only speed up deployment while simplifying management, but also deliver lower cost of ownership through operational efficiencies.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Shemas Eivers appointed as chairman of Sidero
- Netherlands urges citizens to prepare survival kits in case hackers target critical infrastructure
- Insight researchers lead development of European data marketplace
- National Broadband Ireland gets seventh ISO certification in two years
- Spanish spyware outfit uncovered, develops exploits for Windows, Chrome, and Firefox
- KTI announces winners of Impact Awards
- The TechRadio Toy Show 2022
- Meta fine includes a meta lesson for every business
- Renewable energy developer opens new offices in Cork
- Google most desirable place to work in tech for female coders – survey