Hyper converged Infrastructure
6 July 2019
How can I modernise my infrastructure on a platform that will simplify the future?
Complexity dogs the data centre.
Whether on premises, or in the increasingly multi cloud world, the range of applications, interfaces, services and data sources has increased to near unmanageable levels. The task of managing, integrating and ensuring efficiency and resilience across these digital assets has become a risk for already stretched IT operations.
Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) offers a means for IT teams to deploy and operate reliable, flexible and resilient infrastructure to ensure that enterprise transformation ambitions can be met and exceeded.
With vendors offering certified architectures of standardised hardware, software and management stacks, complexity can be tamed.
TechFire, in association with Island Networks and Cisco, will explore how HCI can not only speed up deployment while simplifying management, but also deliver lower cost of ownership through operational efficiencies.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Walton Institute secures funding for state-of-the-art holographic equipment
- Skillnet Innovation Exchange, Sport Ireland support digital transformation
- Dell’s new services for Microsoft 365 copilot to accelerate productivity and efficiency
- Google expands support for Dublin employment taskforce
- Thermo Fisher’s €50,000 community grant boosts Cork initiatives
- Kilkenny software developer strengthens Fulbright links with further three international contracts
- Tekenable introduces AI application for business
- Tablets take brunt of global PC market decline
- Equinix enters quantum partnership with Alice & Bob
- Successful funding round brings total raised by Offr to €6m