Drifting from risk to resilience in the modern threat landscape
21 September 2022
In 2020 many companies were forced to accelerate their digital transformation efforts to keep up with the demands of remote working. As more data and applications move to the cloud for the first time or switch between vendors, 2021 will be seen as a year where simplicity and security become paramount.
From disaster recovery and testing to different models of cloud computing, any futureproof architecture will rely on best practice learned through experience and delivered by automated tools with a minimum of friction, regardless of scale.
James Hughes and Patrick Merrigan from Rubrik and Stephen Byrne from Stryker shared their expertise and experience of secure cloud migration.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Shemas Eivers appointed as chairman of Sidero
- Netherlands urges citizens to prepare survival kits in case hackers target critical infrastructure
- Insight researchers lead development of European data marketplace
- National Broadband Ireland gets seventh ISO certification in two years
- Spanish spyware outfit uncovered, develops exploits for Windows, Chrome, and Firefox
- KTI announces winners of Impact Awards
- The TechRadio Toy Show 2022
- Meta fine includes a meta lesson for every business
- Renewable energy developer opens new offices in Cork
- Google most desirable place to work in tech for female coders – survey