Drifting from risk to resilience in the modern threat landscape
21 September 2022
In 2020 many companies were forced to accelerate their digital transformation efforts to keep up with the demands of remote working. As more data and applications move to the cloud for the first time or switch between vendors, 2021 will be seen as a year where simplicity and security become paramount.
From disaster recovery and testing to different models of cloud computing, any futureproof architecture will rely on best practice learned through experience and delivered by automated tools with a minimum of friction, regardless of scale.
James Hughes and Patrick Merrigan from Rubrik and Stephen Byrne from Stryker shared their expertise and experience of secure cloud migration.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Quarter of employees felling held back by underskilled colleagues
- AI still not ready to drive your car safely
- Is Europe missing out on a technological revolution?
- Lero’s Prof Mark Campbell and Apple’s latest car crash
- Apple finally puts brakes on Project Titan self-driving car
- Almost half of organisations already using generative AI – report
- Qualcom adds 25 jobs across Ireland, UK
- Crypto is coining it again
- Bitcoin trades at $61k a coin
- The art of innovation: InnovationOS