Continuity and disaster recovery
3 October 2019
Burning Question: Do you know what you will do in the face of disaster?
A conjunction of circumstances, any one of which may seem inconsequential on its own, conspires to turn a bad day into a catastrophe.
Technology is one element of an organisation’s response, but people and process are equally important.
How would you, and your key people, react in a disaster situation?
TechFire, in association with Sungard AS, presented an interactive scenario where delegates got to test your mettle in the heat of an unfolding situation. With advice from real world examples the experts guided delegates through a bad day, so that they would know what to do should one occur for their organisation in the future.
With a detailed customer experience from Frank Moran, this interactive session provided best practice in a safe but evocative environment.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Quarter of employees felling held back by underskilled colleagues
- AI still not ready to drive your car safely
- Is Europe missing out on a technological revolution?
- Lero’s Prof Mark Campbell and Apple’s latest car crash
- Apple finally puts brakes on Project Titan self-driving car
- Almost half of organisations already using generative AI – report
- Qualcom adds 25 jobs across Ireland, UK
- Crypto is coining it again
- Bitcoin trades at $61k a coin
- The art of innovation: InnovationOS