Can your company keep up with the new digital economy
3 February 2021
Online Event — Wednesday 3 February
TechFire in association with Equinix, discussed how companies can keep up with the new digital economy.
As we look towards another year dominated by lockdowns and the continued move to digital services it’s imperative that companies have the appropriate infrastructure to deal with the inevitable surge in demand.
As enterprises are looking towards scalable, secure solutions for home working, retailers are embracing e-commerce like never before.
These kinds of digital transformation need the right infrastructure and the right mindsets to make work.
The panel answered questions, shared insights, and helped attendees learn to thrive in the new digital economy with the right digital infrastructure and a will to innovate.
Presented with research from IDC.
– Introduction & background from Niall Kitson, Editor, TechCentral.ie
– Expert speakers from Equinix will explore how to deliver the seamless online purchasing experience.
– Customer interview with Hugh O’Donoghue, CTO, Smartbox.
– Panel discussion and Q&A.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Nostra plans 35 jobs for cyber security centre of excellence in Ballybrit
- Over-reliance on ChatGPT could harm worker performance
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to add 150 jobs at global centre of excellence in Galway
- EXL expands establishes international business headquarters in Dublin
- Operational resilience: Changing practices and familiar themes as DORA looms
- AWS teases AI features on the horizon, as Amazon Bedrock becomes generally available
- Kwayga.com closes €1m funding round
- Managed services revenues tipped to exceed $472bn this year
- European Commission says plain old telephone service is plain out of date
- Facebook’s latest attempt to make VR happen and Space Week previewed