Are you ready for IoT integration
6 November 2019
The Internet of Things conversation has moved well beyond sensors.
Now, enterprise is beginning to understand that IoT must be embedded as another architecture to fully realise its potential.
TechFire, in association with Three Ireland, explored how IoT can extend reach, provide insights and drive efficiencies when carefully integrated with existing architectures.
With insights and examples from the Arranmore project and customer experiences, the event will demonstrated how tomorrow’s enterprise will not only be sensor-enabled, but as a result, better informed and more insightful.
Through greater information gathering capabilities with an efficient architecture to aggregate, organise and analyse, and the application of analytics tools, Irish organisations can take business decision making to new levels.
This TechFire event took place on 6 November at Three HQ, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, as usual it was free to attend but registration was required. Make sure to sign up for updates on future TechFire events.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Quarter of employees felling held back by underskilled colleagues
- AI still not ready to drive your car safely
- Is Europe missing out on a technological revolution?
- Lero’s Prof Mark Campbell and Apple’s latest car crash
- Apple finally puts brakes on Project Titan self-driving car
- Almost half of organisations already using generative AI – report
- Qualcom adds 25 jobs across Ireland, UK
- Crypto is coining it again
- Bitcoin trades at $61k a coin
- The art of innovation: InnovationOS