Are you ready for IoT integration
6 November 2019
The Internet of Things conversation has moved well beyond sensors.
Now, enterprise is beginning to understand that IoT must be embedded as another architecture to fully realise its potential.
TechFire, in association with Three Ireland, explored how IoT can extend reach, provide insights and drive efficiencies when carefully integrated with existing architectures.
With insights and examples from the Arranmore project and customer experiences, the event will demonstrated how tomorrow’s enterprise will not only be sensor-enabled, but as a result, better informed and more insightful.
Through greater information gathering capabilities with an efficient architecture to aggregate, organise and analyse, and the application of analytics tools, Irish organisations can take business decision making to new levels.
This TechFire event took place on 6 November at Three HQ, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, as usual it was free to attend but registration was required. Make sure to sign up for updates on future TechFire events.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Shemas Eivers appointed as chairman of Sidero
- Netherlands urges citizens to prepare survival kits in case hackers target critical infrastructure
- Insight researchers lead development of European data marketplace
- National Broadband Ireland gets seventh ISO certification in two years
- Spanish spyware outfit uncovered, develops exploits for Windows, Chrome, and Firefox
- KTI announces winners of Impact Awards
- The TechRadio Toy Show 2022
- Meta fine includes a meta lesson for every business
- Renewable energy developer opens new offices in Cork
- Google most desirable place to work in tech for female coders – survey