What's getting in the way of your digital transformation plans
Online Event — 24 January 2024
Whether consolidating service in the domestic market or eyeing international expansion the traditional barriers to growth remain in place, even as the solutions become more affordable and attainable.
This problem of matching the speed of infrastructure rollout to commercial plans was debated at the TechFire webinar on 24th January in association with Equinix, which asked the burning question: ‘What’s getting in the way of your digital expansion plans?’.
Speaking were be Thanos Chatzis, head of technology, infrastructure, with Kaizen Gaming and John O’Donoghue, senior global solutions architect at Equinix.
"Despite the forced acceleration of digital transformation projects during the pandemic there still seems to be little conversation between the commercial and IT ends of the business," said TechFire moderator Niall Kitson. "This can lead to stalled growth and missed opportunities. By exploring our burning question we will give both sides the opportunity to learn about their concerns and ambitions.
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Quarter of employees felling held back by underskilled colleagues
- AI still not ready to drive your car safely
- Is Europe missing out on a technological revolution?
- Lero’s Prof Mark Campbell and Apple’s latest car crash
- Apple finally puts brakes on Project Titan self-driving car
- Almost half of organisations already using generative AI – report
- Qualcom adds 25 jobs across Ireland, UK
- Crypto is coining it again
- Bitcoin trades at $61k a coin
- The art of innovation: InnovationOS