TechFire events are moderated by TechCentral.ie editor Niall Kitson, delivered in interview format. These briefings consistently attract IT professionals, based on their trust in our technology media brands which have been serving the IT industry for more than 35 years.
TechFire briefings are presented in an interactive format with the moderator encouraging two-way communication in the room between the speakers and attendees. Powerpoint presentations are limited; the emphasis is on Q&A, discussion and information sharing.
End-user experience is a key focus at TechFire meetings.
The panel discussion, conducted in interview style by the moderator, opens the meeting up to the floor: ensuring a two-way flow of information.
Contact us about becoming our next host partner
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Walton Institute secures funding for state-of-the-art holographic equipment
- Skillnet Innovation Exchange, Sport Ireland support digital transformation
- Dell’s new services for Microsoft 365 copilot to accelerate productivity and efficiency
- Google expands support for Dublin employment taskforce
- Thermo Fisher’s €50,000 community grant boosts Cork initiatives
- Kilkenny software developer strengthens Fulbright links with further three international contracts
- Tekenable introduces AI application for business
- Tablets take brunt of global PC market decline
- Equinix enters quantum partnership with Alice & Bob
- Successful funding round brings total raised by Offr to €6m