TechFire events are moderated by TechCentral.ie editor Niall Kitson, delivered in interview format. These briefings consistently attract IT professionals, based on their trust in our technology media brands which have been serving the IT industry for more than 35 years.
TechFire briefings are presented in an interactive format with the moderator encouraging two-way communication in the room between the speakers and attendees. Powerpoint presentations are limited; the emphasis is on Q&A, discussion and information sharing.
End-user experience is a key focus at TechFire meetings.
The panel discussion, conducted in interview style by the moderator, opens the meeting up to the floor: ensuring a two-way flow of information.
Contact us about becoming our next host partner
Keep up to date on future TechFire events
- Shemas Eivers appointed as chairman of Sidero
- Netherlands urges citizens to prepare survival kits in case hackers target critical infrastructure
- Insight researchers lead development of European data marketplace
- National Broadband Ireland gets seventh ISO certification in two years
- Spanish spyware outfit uncovered, develops exploits for Windows, Chrome, and Firefox
- KTI announces winners of Impact Awards
- The TechRadio Toy Show 2022
- Meta fine includes a meta lesson for every business
- Renewable energy developer opens new offices in Cork
- Google most desirable place to work in tech for female coders – survey